- Review and prepare financial statements
- Work with auditors.
- Communicate with foreign clients with regards to financials of their companies
- Calculation of Solvency Test, Tax Liabilities …
- Prepare Purchase Orders and Invoices.
- Perform any other adhoc duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum ACCA Level 1 (completed) and currently reading for ACCA Level 2
- Minimum 1 years working experience in a similar job in the offshore sector.
- Familiar with reporting requirements under the Income Tax Act, Companies Act and Financial Services Act.
- Experience in using Accounting Software (E.g. QuickBooks)
- Good communication skills – verbal and written (English and French)
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Emails).
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for application to be made is 31st August 2022