The Assistant Corporate Administrator shall be responsible for the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client entities of GBC, Authorised Companies, Trust and Domestic companies, and will work under the guidance of the senior staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of companies under the supervision of senior staff;
- Perform the day-to-day administration of the companies, and monitor compliance of files, according to the relevant laws of Mauritius and of our internal control procedures;
- Draft and prepare minutes of meeting and resolutions;
- Review of files to ensure that all supporting documents are available as per activities of client companies;
- Monitor operations of bank accounts, wire transfer instruction, and any other relevant forms as required;
- Prepare and file statutory documents with the relevant authorities;
- Liaise with external parties such as regulatory bodies, banks and auditors, as well as with clients.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
- Degree Holder in Management, Finance or partly/fully qualified ICSA or any other relevant field;
- At least 1 year working experience in a Management Company;
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Good team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Good communication skills, spoken and written (English & French)
Mode of application
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last day of application 16 July 2021